Re: Huawei E5786

On Tue, 2017-06-27 at 19:32 +0300, Juha Koskiniemi wrote:
I need help to connect MiFi E5786. I go trough USB_modeswift and then
load usb general driver. Device show up correctly in NM and also
Modem
Manager but stays not connected. I double check SIM and device and it
works. I am able to send sms but it fails to stay connected when
restart NM. What logs I do need to look for troubleshootting. I am
using Fedora 26 and NM 18 if it is relevant. Anyone?

Hi,

what means "fails to stay connected when restart NM"? Usually, you
wouldn't restart the NetworkManager process.

The logs are in the journal.

  journalctl -u NetworkManager

Thomas