Re: networkmanager possibly misses udev add events occasionally

Could you enable debug-logging of NetworkManager and provide full logs?
Ok, I'll try doing that tomorrow

I enabled debugging (NetworkManager -d statement in systemd unit file)
No NM messages exist in journal when this problem exists. So, as strange as it can sound, it seems that systemd does not start NetworkManager every now and then!! Alternatively there is some error printout that I can't connect to this event/missing event.