Re: new problems with connecting with an LTE modem

Hey thanks for the quick response!

I'm not able to use the qmi-network helper script anymore because it always fails:

Starting network with 'qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --wds-start-network=drei.at --client-no-release-cid'... [20 May 2016, 19:28:07] -Warning ** Error reading from istream: Resource temporarily unavailable error: couldn't create client for the 'wds' service: CID allocation failed in the CTL client: Transaction timed out

So I've been using mmcli, like this: "sudo mmcli --verbose --simple-connect="apn=drei.at,ip-type=ipv4" -m 0"

The connection that gets made is pretty bad... like 5% of bandwidth I'm used to. The signal strength reported by mmcli status report is "67" but I've got no idea what that really means (and it's not like I've changed the hardware or even moved it recently).

I'm wondering if the modem gets half way through getting configured and making the connection with another, perhaps new, mechanism and now trying to go through the process twice is what is making it not work.