Re: The release plan of NM-1.2

On Wed, 2016-03-16 at 16:21 +0800, Roy Mu wrote:
Hi folks!
I'm the current maintainer of NM in SUSE Linux Enterprise.
I would like to know if it's possible for us to have NM-1.2 released
before May 1st.

I'm not pushing anyone here, just asking. Because we need to make
upgrade plan of NM in SUSE-12-sp2. If we can't have NM-1.2, we may
choose NM-1.0.10 as well. So there won't be any harm to give an
answer
to me. ;-)

Thank you very much!

We were talking about doring 1.2-rc1 in about two weeks or less. rc1
will be already very close to the final release.

We are also interested in getting newest NetworkManager into
distributions. Release before May 1st is very likely, especially if you
depend on it.

Note, that you can already now try 1.2-beta2 or master. The final 1.2
release will be close enough to what you see now.

Thomas