The release plan of NM-1.2

Hi folks!
I'm the current maintainer of NM in SUSE Linux Enterprise.
I would like to know if it's possible for us to have NM-1.2 released
before May 1st.

I'm not pushing anyone here, just asking. Because we need to make
upgrade plan of NM in SUSE-12-sp2. If we can't have NM-1.2, we may
choose NM-1.0.10 as well. So there won't be any harm to give an answer
to me. ;-)

Thank you very much!

--
In the beginning was the lambda. God saw it, realized he didn't need
anything else, and stopped there.  —— 《FP Bible》