Re: Could not find "pppd" binary

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 8:57 AM, Ali Nematollahi <alirezan1 gmail com> wrote:
Yes I did provide the path to the pppd binary on my system.
I did not use --enable-ppp but when ./configure was done and reported, it
showed PPP as yes. Do I need to recompile with --enable-ppp?

I guess you'll need to give us some logs and more info then, not sure
what could be happening, unless the path you provided wasn't really
the correct path to the pppd binary.

Can you share your full ./configure command line and output as well as
the exact error you're getting?

--
Aleksander
https://aleksander.es