Re: NetworkManager WiFi AP Mode

On Wed, 2016-06-08 at 08:29 -0700, Ali Nematollahi wrote:
I can rebuild again but doesn't my current log say:

Supported interface modes:

                 * IBSS

                 * managed

                 * AP

                 * AP/VLAN

Doesn't it mean it supports ap mode and it was built with ap support?

Yeah, that means the *driver* is built with AP mode support.  My latest
email was that wpa_supplicant wasn't built with AP mode support.  The
driver only provides some mechanisms to put the card into AP mode, but
the supplicant itself (or hostapd) is what actually makes AP mode work.
 So you need to make sure wpa_supplicant is built with CONFIG_AP=y too.

Dan