Re: NetworkManager WiFi AP Mode

On Tue, 2016-06-07 at 13:00 -0700, Ali Nematollahi wrote:
I've been using AP mode for over a year with the same set up. I use
many
commands to set it up but it has been working perfectly fine. Here is
the
output you requested:

I misread the error message; it's not from the kernel, but from
wpa_supplicant.  Your supplicant hasn't been built with AP mode
support, so you'll need to rebuild it with CONFIG_AP=y in the build
config.  NM is supposed to detect that the supplicant doesn't have that
support, but I guess that's not working for some reason.