NM is asking for new key each time it fail to associate

Hi all

I met the same issue mentioned in a previous thread[1], so I'd like to raise it again. This link[2] is the debug information I get. Hope it will be helpful.

What I found is when the supplicant state changes from "4-way handshake" to "disconnected", it'll show a dialog asking for new key. And I doubt the function named need_new_wpa_psk() in src/devices/wifi/nm-device-wifi.c needs some improvement.

*[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/networkmanager-list/2008-March/msg00216.html
*[2] https://paste.gnome.org/ptaaf4ihd

Thanks

-- Jonathan