Re: NetworkManager doesn't "Connect automatically"

On Wed, 2016-12-14 at 01:38 -0800, Chris Marusich wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the quick response!

Thomas Haller <thaller redhat com> writes:

Did you build NetworkManager yourself? Is session-tracking properly
enabled to use systemd-logind or consolekit.

Yes, I'm building it from source [1].  It looks like we might need to
adjust the way we build it to enable session-tracking, like you've
suggested.  Am I correct in understanding that I should only need to
pass the option "--with-systemd-logind=yes" to the configure script
enable session tracking via systemd-logind?  Is anything else
required?

Hi,

No, that should be enough.

Possibly it was already enabled before, detected automatically?

Thomas