add-connection-libnm.c example code Segmentation Fault

Hi guys

I was wondering if there was an update to the example code given here:

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/tree/examples/C/glib/add-connection-libnm.c

When I compile and run the libnm version of this code, I constantly get the "Segmentation Fault" error message. But when I compile and run the gdbus version it runs and creates connection perfectly well.

I compile using the compile with line mentioned in the code.

I am using NM 1.0.10. Debian Wheezy OS. Both NM and MM are running at the time of running this code.

Thanks