pppd DNS update issue in NM 1.0.12

Hi!
I am using NM 1.0.12 in combination with pppd and modemmanager 1.4.14
to get a GSM link up and running.
The mobile link comes up, but the DNS information from the provider is
not updated correctly in /etc/resolv.conf by the NM.

I can see the GSM providers DNS information in /run/resolv.conf.
If i symlink /etc/resolv.conf -> /run/resolv.conf everything works
fine with the update and name resolution.

DNS information for Ethernet connections is updated correctly in
/etc/reslov.conf.
I am not using a resolver.

Any ideas?

Thanks,