Trouble with network-manager 1.1.93-1 and dnsmasq

Ciao a tutti,

I have a laptop with debian unstable amd64 with network-manager (version
1.1.93-1) acting incorrectly with a server with dnsmasq (version 2.72-3
+deb8u) from debian stable) doing dhcp and dns.

In my dnsmasq.conf I have this line:

dhcp-range=lan,10.150.29.100,10.150.29.249,255.255.255.0,12h

When I try to connect with my laptop with network-manager I get the
correct address (the laptop has a fixed one) but I get
this /etc/resolv.conf

# Generated by resolvconf
search cybervalley.orglan
nameserver 10.150.29.2

As you can see the search domain is incorrect.

If I stop network-manager or if I switch off the network adapter (using
the option from network-manager control for gnome3) I get this little
different /etc/resolv.conf:

# Generated by NetworkManager
search cybervalley.org lan
nameserver 10.150.29.2

Note the space between the real domain and the word lan!

The real same file I get rebooting with the network adapter switched
off.

The other clients, android phones, computer with older network-manager
versions and other OS and whatever does not have this problem and, the
same, network-manager from my laptop acts correctly with other network,
either with wireless or modem (umts) connections.

What could I look for?

--
Ciao
leandro