ANN: NetworkManager 1.1.94 (1.2-rc2) released

Hi,

The second release candidate for upcoming NetworkManager 1.2 is released.

The most important change is that our manual pages are now written in docbook,
which helps us publishing the documentation online. Check out our improved
online resources on https://developer.gnome.org/NetworkManager/ .

Minor fixes include: allowing IP addresses with a prefix length of zero in NMIPAddress,
and fixing a potential cache inconsistency for externally added routes.

As usual, a summary of changes can be found here:

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/plain/NEWS?id=nm-1-2
https://git.gnome.org/browse/network-manager-applet/plain/NEWS?id=nma-1-2

You can get the code here:

https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager/1.1/NetworkManager-1.1.94.tar.xz

For the other packages there were no changes, so 1.1.93 is still the most recent.
You don't need to rebuild those packages against 1.1.94.
https://download.gnome.org/sources/network-manager-applet/1.1/network-manager-applet-1.1.93.tar.xz
https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager-vpnc/1.1/NetworkManager-vpnc-1.1.93.tar.xz
https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager-openvpn/1.1/NetworkManager-openvpn-1.1.93.tar.xz
https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager-pptp/1.1/NetworkManager-pptp-1.1.93.tar.xz
https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager-fortisslvpn/1.1/NetworkManager-fortisslvpn-1.1.93.tar.xz
https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager-openconnect/1.1/NetworkManager-openconnect-1.1.93.tar.xz
https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager-libreswan/1.1/NetworkManager-libreswan-1.1.93.tar.xz

Thanks to everyone who contributed or sent feedback!

☮,
Thomas