Re: NM and IETF MIF working group

On Mon, 2015-09-07 at 12:05 +0200, Stjepan Groš wrote:

Two colleagues of mine and I started to work on MIF implementation on
Fedora. In case someone doesn't know, IETF MIF working group (
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mif/charter/) tries to solve the
problems of a single node having multiple parallel connections to
different destinations (Internet, VPN, some private networks, etc.).

Please ensure you take proxies into account.

If my local DHCP server handed me a proxy PAC file, and if I connect to
a split-tunnel VPN which *also* provides a proxy PAC file, I expect
that requests I make to to the company VPN (within its domain names and
IP ranges) to use one proxy configuration, while requests to the
Internet at large should use my local proxy.

David Woodhouse intel com                              Intel Corporation