Re: vpn and stuff

On Sat, 2015-09-19 at 22:17 +0200, Xen wrote:
But if you're not gonna help me, you're just bragging.

Not sure if it solves every problem though. Bragging, I mean.

I'm not bragging - I'm giving you advice. You're apparently unhappy
with how the NM binaries are named because getting the capitalization
right is difficult, something which bothers you enough that you're
complaining to the developers about it. And I pointed out to you that
this is a problem that you can avoid with a simple change to your shell
settings, without any need for others.

If you don't like that recommendation, you're welcome to ignore it, but
there's no need to be insulting and calling it "bragging".

Simon.