Re: vpn and stuff

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015, Simon Geard wrote:

On Mon, 2015-09-14 at 17:18 +0200, Xen wrote:
In a command line shell you will just never learn or remember to
write Ne.... instead of ne......

Why would I need to? I just type 'ne' and tab, and let (case
insensitive) command-line completion fill in the rest for me...

That is more of a question for you than for me. So, why would you need to?

I don't have case insensitive command-line completion. I pretty much think it is a given that you understood that I don't. So why not be helpful instead and point to the possility of having this, if it is necessary or convenient, and you think it will help me?.

I just activated it. I could not find it in man bash, but they had it on the web. It feels like bliss, slightly. But I will have to do it on every host I work on, another configuratio step..

But if you're not gonna help me, you're just bragging.

Not sure if it solves every problem though. Bragging, I mean.