Greetings

Hello everyone,
I am Anurag and I am a newbie to the open source world.
Presently I am pursuing masters in Computer Science from University of Southern California (USC).

I have experience in Kernel programming as well as network protocol development and I wish to start contributing in bits to this project.

I had been using Gnome from quite a few years so have a pretty good idea about the working of network-manager as well.

I can see a number of bugs on bugzilla but I am not sure on how to choose a bug to start.

It would be great if anyone could help me and give me a direction to work on this project.

Also I couldn't see any unit tests in the source code. Can I just start with writingunit tests itself ?

--
Regards,
Anurag Katey