Re: Approaching NetworkManager 1.2

On Mon, 2015-11-02 at 18:02 +0100, Lubomir Rintel wrote:
Hello everyone,

It's been some time since the work on NetworkManager 1.2 has begun. A
lot of what's been planed has been implemented and we believe we
should
wrap up the work and do a major release.

The wiki page with 1.2 feature page has been updated with the
features
we're like to see in the release (most of it already implemented):
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/NetworkManager/12FeaturesPlanning

If anyone believes anything important is missing it's a good time to
speak up now.

It would be *really* useful to solve the proxy problems. I've finally
written this up coherently (I hope) at
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/NetworkManager/Proxies

David Woodhouse intel com                              Intel Corporation