Re: nm in different linux distributions - ppp versus qmi-wwan

Thanks a lot.
I don't see differences in usb-modeswitch-configuration.
I tried to report the problem to the manjaro community.
I they ask me to repeat the test I will do it, if not...

https://forum.manjaro.org/index.php?topic=28112.0

Other qmi-modems work well - (Vodafone K5005, Telekom Speedstick II) - in
dualstack - just by using the nm-connection-editor for settings.

My "mbim-device" K5150" works under manjaro, but the result is just a IPv4-
connection.
If I use mmcli directly I get dualstack.

Thomas