Re: Slightly [OT]: is NM supported in HA setups (pacemaker) in RHEL 7

Hi,

On Sat, 2015-11-07 at 21:47 +0800, Anthony Alba wrote:
In RHEL 6, HA setups with pacemaker require disabling NetworkManager
(documented).

For RHEL 7 / CentOS 7 is this still the case; I could find no
information about using NM or /etc/init.d/network.

I'm not aware of any problems NetworkManager could cause. We'd consider
them a bug.

You may want to double-check with pacemaker upstream. If they still
recommend disabling NetworkManager we'd like to hear & fix.

Lubo