New Austrian telecommunication service provider HoT

Hi.

I've tested on a Linux Mint 17.1 system a new telecommunication service provider with network-manager. I write to you since in my used network-manager package (which has the version 0.9.8.8-0ubuntu7) this service provider is not integrated until now.

The system on which I've tested is the following:
System: Kernel: 3.13.0-37-generic x86_64 (64 bit, gcc: 4.8.2)
Desktop: Gnome Distro: Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca
Machine: System: Hewlett-Packard (portable) product: HP Pavilion 17 Notebook PC
Mobo: Hewlett-Packard model: 226A version: 73.25
HP Pavilion 17-f151ng (K0W64EA)
Bios: American Megatrends version: F.29 date: 08/14/2014
CPU: Quad core AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics

Information about this new service provider:
Name: Hofer Telekom, HoT
Web: https://www.hot.at/
Country: Austria
Information regarding the APN: https://www.hot.at/config/faqs/HoT_Einstellungen_Endgera_te.pdf, page 1
I've attached the file /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/

HoT Internet connection

Since I had problems with the stabillity (i.e. from ten connection tries through network-manager only one connection could be established) I also tried the connection directly through pppd. And this is much more stable (i.e. 100% connection tries could be established). Cause of this I've created these files:
 * chat-script file (location /etc/chatscripts): chatscript_hot_internet

 * peers file (location /etc/ppp/peers): peers_hot_internet

Also these files were attached.

I hope with this you have all the information to add this new service provider to you package (in case it was not already done).

Regards
Oliver.