Re: Headless VPN connections

Ah. That means we have to deploy the primary connections as well. Right now those are auto generated and not stored persistently.

I'll try that, any thing else I can try?

On 16 Jul 2014 10:24, "Thomas Haller" <thaller redhat com> wrote:
On Wed, 2014-07-16 at 02:59 +0200, D.S. Ljungmark wrote:
> So, I have now something that works.
>
> it can connect to vpn manually.
>
> Next up, how do I get autoconnect to work? I thought
> "connection.autoconnect" was enough, but appearantly that's not the case.
>
> What am I missing? ipv4 + ipv6 network comes up normally as it should.

[[ I did not test this myself, but I think... ]]

connection.autoconnect is ignored by VPN type connections.

What might work for you, is setting the "connection.secondaries" option
of the parent ethernet/wifi-connection. One downside of this is that the
parent connection is not part of the VPN-keyfile that you want to
deploy.

Thomas