Re: [network manger] : overriding default IPv4 routing.

Thanks for the reply Dan.

My primary use case is:

1)If wireless connection is available, always IPv4 routing should happen through this interface though other wired interfaces exist.
2)If wireless connection is not available, then the existing behavior of network manager should apply.

Also say

1) I do not have a wireless connection. Current active connection is eth0.
2) Connected my usb tethered phone.
3) I do not have never-default configuration in either eth0 or usb0 interfaces.
4) Still I observe that active connection is shifted to usb0 from eth0

So what is the basis for this selection.
Can't I override this behavior(always eth0 to be the preferred)

Hope I am clear in my use case.

Regards,
Manoj