Re: Change existing IP via nmcli

On 01/06/2014 12:59 PM, Dan Williams wrote:

As I alluded to in my other mail, at the moment NM doesn't implement
direct changing of the interface's addresses/routes with immediate
effect.

Understood.  Thanks.

In the future we will add the ability to change addresses/routes and
other properties on-the-fly like you are trying to do here.

Great.  I really like the way they did it with firewall-cmd (firewalld)
where all changes are applied immediately (the default) unless you use
the --permanent switch.

Thanks again for the help!

Regards,
Jorge