The short road to 1.0 (ANN: 0.995 released)

Hi everyone!

The 1.0 release is imminent.  We've been cleaning out the 1.0 tracker
bug [1] for more than a month.  With your help we'll get there next
week!  A holiday present for everyone!

The 1.0 release will be huge step forward in functionality, cooperation,
client APIs, configurable routing, nmcli/nmtui, DHCP, IPv6, reduced
footprint, and tons more.  It just doesn't stop.  I'm looking forward to
1.0 and I hope you are too!

I've branched git master for 1.0 and released 0.995/1.0-rc1 tarballs.
Hammer on these so we can make 1.0 as solid as ever.  Please file bugs
at bugzilla.gnome.org, or drop by #nm on freenode.  Let's get this done.

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/NetworkManager/0.995/NetworkManager-0.995.0.0.tar.xz
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/network-manager-applet/0.995/network-manager-applet-0.995.0.0.tar.xz
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/NetworkManager-openconnect/0.995/NetworkManager-openconnect-0.995.0.0.tar.xz
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/NetworkManager-openswan/0.995/NetworkManager-openswan-0.995.0.0.tar.xz