Re: The short road to 1.0 (ANN: 0.995 released)

On Fri, 2014-12-12 at 16:05 -0600, Dan Williams wrote:
Hi everyone!

The 1.0 release is imminent.  We've been cleaning out the 1.0 tracker
bug [1] for more than a month.  With your help we'll get there next
week!  A holiday present for everyone!

We're getting very close to 1.0, so this is last call for any
showstopper bugs that you can find.  Thanks!

Dan

The 1.0 release will be huge step forward in functionality, cooperation,
client APIs, configurable routing, nmcli/nmtui, DHCP, IPv6, reduced
footprint, and tons more.  It just doesn't stop.  I'm looking forward to
1.0 and I hope you are too!

I've branched git master for 1.0 and released 0.995/1.0-rc1 tarballs.
Hammer on these so we can make 1.0 as solid as ever.  Please file bugs
at bugzilla.gnome.org, or drop by #nm on freenode.  Let's get this done.

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/NetworkManager/0.995/NetworkManager-0.995.0.0.tar.xz
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/network-manager-applet/0.995/network-manager-applet-0.995.0.0.tar.xz
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/NetworkManager-openconnect/0.995/NetworkManager-openconnect-0.995.0.0.tar.xz
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/NetworkManager-openswan/0.995/NetworkManager-openswan-0.995.0.0.tar.xz