Re: ModemManager and 3G data connections

On 28.11.2013 20:44, poma wrote:
On 28.11.2013 17:31, Karoline Haus wrote:
Hi there, I'm running a quite old ModemManager 0.4 and I'd like to
use it for connecting to a 3G data network. I'm not too sure if that
is possible and I couldn't find any suitable documentation on this
topic. Can anyone give me any advice on this matter? Pointers to
documentation is also very welcome! In the case of it not being
possible to use 3G with version 0.4 - can anyone point me to
documentation on how to use ModemManager to connect to 3G with a
later version? That would be really helpful.

Upgrade.
$ NetworkManager --version
0.9.8.8-1.fc19
If conditions are met, it should work flawless.

And regarding the "ModemManager" I'm sending you to the right list,
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/modemmanager-devel

BTW, upgrade too,
$ rpm -qf /usr/sbin/modem-manager
ModemManager-0.6.2.0-1.fc19.x86_64