Re: Connect to different wired networks in different "situations".

----- Original Message -----
From: "Лежанкин Иван" <abyss 7 gmail com>
To: networkmanager-list gnome org
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 6:23:04 AM
Subject: Connect to different wired networks in different "situations".

Hi!

I have two configured networks, both have "connect automatically"
flags. One of them uses 802.1x Security settings, and another is a
simple auto-dhcp. I want to auto-connect to the secured one in office,
and to the simple one at home. Both of connections may work in office,
and only auto-dhcp connection works at home - the secured one fails.

Doing it based on the wifi signal is racy.

Pavel

So, can I achieve somehow such behavior on the latest version of
NetworkManager?

Thanks,

Ivan.