Re: QMI support in network-manager-applet

On Tue, 2013-05-07 at 09:13 +0200, Aleksander Morgado wrote:
On 06/05/13 23:38, dag dg wrote:
Ok here's the output of modem manager in debug, I've removed all the
novatel drivers and compiled them(Modem Manager, Network Manager,
nm-applet) in the order that Dan recommended. The output is a bit
lengthy so I've attached it as a text document.

Are you able to test with the new "aleksander/novatel-fixes" branch from
git? The main problem was that the Novatel plugin didn't allow QMI
modems yet, it should allow them now.

Dan, quick review of the branch?

Do we want those driven by Novatel or by Generic though?