Re: USB dongle with NAS v1.4 and older

On 30/07/13 06:46, Dan Williams wrote:
On Mon, 2013-07-29 at 01:31 -0700, sisiferl wrote:
Hi,

I am in the process to select some/any usb dongle to work
with QMI/libqmi, and for my purpose, I need anything
where the NAS version is newer than v1.4.

The Huawei e398 apparently has NAS 1.8.  There's a thread "QMI service
versions in different devices" on the libqmi-devel list which may have
more information.

This is the origin of the thread:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libqmi-devel/2012-July/000115.html

Also note that in libqmi git master you can now do the following to
gather supported services:

$> sudo qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0 --get-service-version-info

--
Aleksander