USB dongle with NAS v1.4 and older

Hi,

I am in the process to select some/any usb dongle to work
with QMI/libqmi, and for my purpose, I need anything
where the NAS version is newer than v1.4.

I haven't been very successful in finding about it before
purchasing the devices and through reports from other people
with their firmware. Thanks to some vendors, it is easy to
purchase same devices with completely different firmwares :)

If anybody could give any hint about it or any device you might
have tested and/or check the NAS version (e.g., qmcli --verbose)
I would be very thankful.