Re: NetworkManager - console

No problem, but at the moment it is done on very retarded way (personal use). I added the command "add" to main menu, code is also little nasty, I was planning to fix it (make it more modular) because I put all my code in nmcli.c and nmcli.h what is bad, I know :)

Usage example:

nmcli add id myid apn data.vip.hr (simple stuff)

or just hit nmcli add to see help

Two files mentioned above are in the attachment, I am completely aware that this needs remodeling...

2013/7/30 Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
On Tue, 2013-07-30 at 18:16 +0000, Vanessa Županović wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>

> First of all I'm 20 years old student who is pretty much new at this :) so I might sound really nooby, but I noticed that network manager (all versions) doesn't support setting up a new connection from console which is necessary in some cases (it can be done only from applet), so I have implemented mentioned feature for my personal use and added it to nmcli source (i'm talking about connecting to mobile Internet) ...

Sounds neat!  Jirka Klimes has been working on support for this for a
while in his 'cli-enhance' branch which was merged to git master
recently, which has some simple support for mobile broadband.  Could you
mail your patches to this list so everyone can take a look at them and
see how they could fit into current git master's nmcli?

Thanks!