NetworkManager - console

Hello everyone,

First of all I'm 20 years old student who is pretty much new at this :) so I might sound really nooby, but I noticed that network manager (all versions) doesn't support setting up a new connection from console which is necessary in some cases (it can be done only from applet), so I have implemented mentioned feature for my personal use and added it to nmcli source (i'm talking about connecting to mobile Internet) ...

What I wanted to know is if there are any chances for that to be considered as a patch and what is the procedure in that case?

Thanks in advance,

Vanessa