Re: NetworkManager with multiple RA (radvd failover)

* Anders Blomdell

I'm trying to implement RA failover at my site, but NetworkManager
grabs the first RA it sees to set a (static) default route with
metric 1, and then it sits there even when the lifetime of this route
has expired (and no more RA's from that host). Is this a bug or some
feature tham I'm overlooking.

It's a known bug. I'm pretty sure it has been brought up on the list
before, though I'm not sure if someone actually filed a bug report about
it yet. You could look into using VRRP between your routers instead, if
they support it. If not, I think you are SOL for now. (As am I.)

Tore