Re: [MM] Power down during init

> We need to run the power-down during init *only* after having checked
> current/modem capabilities. Will update the patch.

I pushed a new 'power-down-during-init' branch to the upstream git tree,
including the change of when the power down command is run, so that we
only run it after having loaded capabilities.

Also configured the step with a new "modem_init_power_down" callback,
which is set to the same implementation of the "modem_power_down"
callback of each plugin, if any. The only exception right now is the
Icera plugin, due to the CFUN=4 taking too long issue; in this case the
power-down is only run during disabling, not during init.

--
Aleksander