Re: [MM] Power down during init

>> > I'm assuming the tests went well? :-)
>> >

>> Except for the issue that CFUN+4 can occasionally take a looooong time
>> to finish :(
>
> How long? I think the timeout is 3 seconds now so maybe it should be
> increased.

It takes up to 30s in the Samsung/Icera modems, so the callback is
currently set to 40s in the power down of the Icera plugin. Which means
we would be skipping the power-down during init for all Icera-based
modems, unless we can find that the issue is really Samsung/Icera
specific only.

--
Aleksander