Re: Systemd build Error

On Monday 29 of October 2012 18:42:27 Sanjay Pallikera wrote:
>Hello,
>
>One of the error I get while building the systemd (along with NM) is :
>
>../src/src/unit.c:1432 : error: `TFD_NONBLOCK' undeclared (first use in this
function).

>Note: This error originates from the src in systemd module.
>
>I found some info about this error in the link below: ( It indicates  "you
should have glibc 2.8(or heigher)").

>http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6798576/error-tfd-nonblock-undeclared-first-
use-in-this-function

> I have glib-2.31.18 build under fs/apps.

You are mixing up 'glibc' (base C library) and 'glib' (Gnome's object
library).
For timerfd stuff you need at least glibc 2.8. The TFD_NONBLOCK is defined in
/usr/include/sys/timerfd.h header file (part of glib-headers package on
Fedora).

Anyway, it doesn't make much sense to ask for systemd compilation errors on
NM-mailing list ;)

Jirka