review request: pavlix/distro

Hi all,

I would like to recieves comments on my 'pavlix/distro' branch that consists
of three patches aiming towards distro-agnostic build system.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/log/?h=pavlix/distro

dcbw: I recall that you wanted to build all plugins. The last patch enables
you to do that but defaults to the current behavior.

Distribution maintainers: It would be nice to actually remove all initscripts
that you don't plan to use. The second patch removes automatic installation of
initscripts but keeps them in the tree.

Cheers,

Pavel