Re: WLAN

2012/5/29 Daniel Ackwonu <daniel ackwonu gmx net>
Hello!

My name is Daniel and I am using Ubuntu on a new HP notebook. I have got the problem that my Realtek Wlan card(RTL8111) is not recognized by my operating system. I have tried a few things but it is still not working. If one of you could help that would be great.
Thank you.
iwconfig
lo        no wireless extensions.

eth0      no wireless extensions.

vboxnet0  no wireless extensions.

Hello Daniel,

Have you posted this on the Ubuntu Forum?
http://ubuntuforum.org

You may also try to use the command below to find out which hardware you have, and whether their drivers are correctly loaded.

sudo lshw -C network