Generating more macros in ModemManager-names.h from the introspection XML

In the XML comments we have descriptions of the keys returned in GetStatus, Scan, and the arguments to Simple.Connect and others.  These key names are not part of the generated ModemManager-names.h header file.

Attached is a patch that allows us to generate the macros for the key name by moving the key names into XML mapping and member elements and updating the xsl.  I have not yet done it for all the methods because I'm interested in soliciting feedback.  Is this the right approach?

Comments?

-Jason