Re: DBUS specifications for NetworkManager 0.9

Thanks Dan.

That was really useful information.

So, this seems somewhat like a WPA/WPA2-Enterprise WIFI network situation.

However, I still wonder (no offense to you please ...), as to there
_must_ be some authentication somewhere; for as it currently stands
that NSP is publically available (much like SSID of a typical WIFI
network); but unlike WPA/WPA-Enterprise, there is no authentication at
user-level, thereby meaning that the network is open to be connected
by anyone (unless of course that is what WiMax aims to achieve ;-) )

Thanks a ton to you all (Thomas, David, Dan) !!!

Regards,
Ajay