Re: DBUS specifications for NetworkManager 0.9
- From: David Röthlisberger <david rothlis net>
- To: Ajay Garg <ajaygargnsit gmail com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: DBUS specifications for NetworkManager 0.9
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:35:54 +0000
On 12 Mar 2012, at 11:06, Ajay Garg wrote:
> Thanks David for the reply.
> What I meant something was to "add a wimax connection" (something
> along the lines of
> Unless of course, Wimax is a sub-type of Wifi; i.e. Wimax has same
> settings (security types for example) as for Wifi.
> Kindly enlighten :)
Your original question that I was attempting to answer:
> what about the specs page for 0.9 (on similar lines as http://projects.gnome.org/NetworkManager/developers/api/08/settings-spec-08.html), especially for WiMax related settings?
The exact same page you linked, but for 0.9 instead of 0.8, is:
Table 13 show the wimax settings.
Beyond that I am afraid I am not able to help. I don't actually know anything about NetworkManager and WiMax -- I just thought that link might help you. :-)
] [Thread Prev