Re: DBUS specifications for NetworkManager 0.9

On 12 Mar 2012, at 11:06, Ajay Garg wrote:
> Thanks David for the reply.
> What I meant something was to "add a wimax connection" (something
> along the lines of
> Unless of course, Wimax is a sub-type of Wifi; i.e. Wimax has same
> settings (security types for example) as for Wifi.
> Kindly enlighten :)

Your original question that I was attempting to answer:

> what about the specs page for 0.9 (on similar lines as, especially for WiMax related settings?

The exact same page you linked, but for 0.9 instead of 0.8, is:
Table 13 show the wimax settings.

Beyond that I am afraid I am not able to help. I don't actually know anything about NetworkManager and WiMax -- I just thought that link might help you. :-)