Re: Modemmanager - how to send sms? - receiving is ok

>> Seems to me that the modem doesn't support AT+CMGS-based SMS sending...
>> :-/ It's weird, as it did support listing SMSs and such.
>>
>> Dan, any other idea here?

Info: Gammu is able to send sms using that zte modem.

> I should borrow an other modem to check it in the same system. Hmmm. I have an old
> Huawei e220, I have to dig it out.

E220 simply does not work. It does not recognised as modem by the system. Usb modeswitch recognised and turned it to ttyusb0 and ttyusb1, there is no ttyusb2. So, forget this option.

Cheers,
István