Re: Modemmanager - how to send sms? - receiving is ok

> Seems to me that the modem doesn't support AT+CMGS-based SMS sending...
> :-/ It's weird, as it did support listing SMSs and such.
>
> Dan, any other idea here?

So, it does not mean, the same code will not run on other modems right?
In other words, maybe I sucked, others still happy and use their modems to send sms :)

I should borrow an other modem to check it in the same system. Hmmm. I have an old Huawei e220, I have to dig it out.

István