Fedorav18 beta packages - dispatcher script timeout

Hi,

I've been using dispatcher scripts for quite some time to bring up vlan interfaces and mount network shares for work, etc.  With the latest Fedora packages (0.9.7.0-6.git20121004), dispatcher script timed out after execution of the script made it halfway.  I must put a sleep between the vconfig and IP link commands, and that is causing the script to be kill by dispatcher.

How can I raise or disable this time out please?

Thanks!