cnetworkmanager: Will --wpa-pass expose my password?

Hello!

I'd like to try cnetworkmanager. The only thing that stops me is the
following options:

  --wep-hex=KEY         use this WEP key of 26 hex digits
  --wep-pass=KEY        use this WEP passphrase
  --wpa-psk-hex=KEY     use this WPA key of 64 hex digits
  --wpa-pass=KEY        use this WPA passphrase

Will the above put a password in .bash_history?

I don't want to store my password in a file (even with strict
permissions.)