Re: [MM] grabbing QMI/WDM ports

Marius Bjørnstad Kotsbak <marius kotsbak gmail com> writes:

> In Network manager, I don't find any IPv6 settings when using PPP.

You can do a simple command line test with something like:

 pppd connect 'chat -e -v "" AT+CGDCONT=1,\"IPV4V6\",\"your-apn\" OK ATDT*99# CONNECT' nodefaultroute ipv6 , debug nodetach noauth noccp /dev/ttyUSB0

but I have no idea if Netcom have any IPv6 enabled APNs.  It would be
interesting to know what you see if you open minicom or another terminal
application and do

 AT+CGDCONT=1,"IPV4V6"
 AT+CGDCONT?
 ATDT*99#
(will hang here until you end your terminal program)

And then

 AT+CGDCONT?

again using one of the other ttyUSBx devices.

Bjørn