Re: [MM] grabbing QMI/WDM ports

Den 16:18 11. april 2012 skrev Marius Bjørnstad Kotsbak <marius kotsbak gmail com> følgende:
On 11. april 2012 16:07, Bjørn Mork wrote:
Marius Bjørnstad Kotsbak<marius.kotsbak@gmail.com>  writes:

Note that the downstream bandwidth isn't affected (to the same degree at
least).  But that is reasonable, as adding a PPP header to the received
packets is no work at all...

Ah, then my observations above makes sense. At 28,4 Mbps downtload speed I only get 1,31 Mbps right now.

The windows driver gave 3-4 Mbits/s upload.

 --
Marius