Re: double network at a time.

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 4:06 PM, keyur savsani <savsani keyur gmail com> wrote:
> hi,
> can you please explain how to fix DNS and default route,
> i am new to use ubuntu as well as network.
Use the Mobile broadband first not lan, after connect successfully,
got the DNS from the resolv.conf and the route from 'ip r'.
Then connect to the Lan, also just keep the Mobile broadband
connection, after successfully connected, you found you default route
was changed. Just changed it back from which one you got from tops.

routed add default gw x.x.x.x

You also may note that when more than 3 nameservers the libc resolver
may not support, so you need move the Mobile Broadband's DNS at the
front of the LAN's DNS.